5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Martin Wireless made our switch to Verizon seamless and easy.They are a great company and gave us great customer service!

We had an issue with one employee but it sounds as he is no longer there. They paid higher for our device then the Verizon program and it was cash to help us with our ETF's not just credit on our bill.

I would highly recommend Martin wireless.They also offer replacement devices and IT support in which we have taken advantage of multiple times!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Martin Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Martin Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Martin Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Martin Wireless?

Comments