Approached by Ryan Martin and Nick Irvin of Martin Wireless in need of a loan. They asked again for $50k with an high risk interest rate and other favorable terms. We agreed.
Ryan and Martin Wireless defaulted on their first payment, but before doing so they presented our company with false transactional and bank statements that they had fabricated to indicate they had made a payment. On calling them out on this falsified paperwork Ryan and Nick both decided to then go completely silent.
We are now in the process of calling the note and pursuing them for the balance plus attorneys fees. Ryan signed both a personal guaranty as well as listed his company's assets as collateral for the loan. This transactions has been poorly handled all around.
We are posting this review as a warning to others not to do business with Ryan, Nick, or Martin Wireless LLC.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- " They sent me my package late, and I waited I thought that is fine it is the holidays. Package arrived with oils leaked all over (essential oil) of other..."
- "Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino. Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."