Approached by Ryan Martin and Nick Irvin of Martin Wireless in need of a loan. They asked again for $50k with an high risk interest rate and other favorable terms. We agreed.
Ryan and Martin Wireless defaulted on their first payment, but before doing so they presented our company with false transactional and bank statements that they had fabricated to indicate they had made a payment. On calling them out on this falsified paperwork Ryan and Nick both decided to then go completely silent.
We are now in the process of calling the note and pursuing them for the balance plus attorneys fees. Ryan signed both a personal guaranty as well as listed his company's assets as collateral for the loan. This transactions has been poorly handled all around.
We are posting this review as a warning to others not to do business with Ryan, Nick, or Martin Wireless LLC.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I have now been on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes and counting, to talk to PZ regarding wrongful charges on my account. I think you only move..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "These guys PGR = Prefered Guest Resorts are a boiler shop in Florida that sold us "special" 4 night stay in Costa Rica at a 4 star Resort called Villas..."